Applications 2024 – 2025
The Piet Zwart Institute’s admissions committees review applications, interview, and accept candidates on a rolling basis from December 2023 to May 2024, until all positions in the cohorts are filled.
Due to the quantity of applications the Piet Zwart Institute Master programs receive, regulations regarding immigration, and international opportunities to apply for study funding, we strongly encourage you to apply early.
Once a committee has reviewed your completed application, you may be contacted for an interview.
NON EU applicants: Please pay close attention to information regarding tuition fees and details for international students, should this apply to you.
March 4, 2024: Priority deadline for completed applications of Dutch, EU applicants.
Final deadline non-EU applicants.
May 8, 2024: Final deadline for completed applications of Dutch and EU applicants.
Start of the academic year
The official academic year 2024/25 will start on September 1 2024.
How to apply?
Step 1: Together with your application you first need to register in Studielink. Please go to the Studielink website and register with the following codes:
- 22 OJ (this stands for the Hogeschool Rotterdam or Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences)
Plus your choice of Master programme below:
- 49114 (99-MAUTV) (this stands for the Master of Arts in Fine Art and Design: Fine Art)
- 49114 (99-MMDV) (this stands for the Master of Arts in Fine Art and Design: Experimental Publishing)
- 49114 (99-MMDV) (this stands for the Master of Arts in Fine Art and Design: Lens-Based Media)
- 44760 (this stands for the Master Interior Architecture: Research + Design)
- 49117 (this stands for the Master of Education in Arts, part-time)
- 49098 (this stands for the Master Design, part-time)
Please note that this process can take a few days before you receive an email with your 7- digit student number. Should you be applying to 2 different PZI Master programs you need to register only once in Studielink.